Our professional team is committed to providing the best caregivers in the industry. Our experienced caregivers offer safety and security while providing “compassionate care from the heart”.
- Caregivers must pledge to uphold our “Caregivers Ten Commandments.”
- Our “AccessMatch” program is designed to find the best match between a client and caregiver. This program takes into account clinical, personal and social variations to find the right match.
- For many clients they have never had a caregiver in their home before, our “Meet and Greet” offers you an opportunity to meet and speak with the caregiver prior to starting the service.
- We continually monitor client satisfaction with our “Interactive Quality Assurance Program”
- Our caregivers are recognized for their work by participating in our “Mrs. Rosette J. Salem Caregiver recognition program”. This prestigious award is given each quarter to two caregivers. Additionally, one caregiver is selected as the very best and awarded “Accessible Caregiver of the Year” award.
- Before a caregiver is hired we conduct an extensive “28 point background check.”
Our Accessible Home Health Care Team will develop your plan of care jointly with your health care team. Accessible is an approved network provider for most Insurance Carriers and offers flexible payment options.
Accessible will provide care to you as you need it and will assist you to function with the least amount of limitations. Our offices will be in constant contact with you and your physician, your loved ones and anyone else you would like us to be in touch with for you with required clarifications, information, and reports. We are committed to “Guarantee Compassionate Care” 24/7.